CEO & President
Senior Vice President
To create simplicity from complexity by delivering innovative solutions serving the demands of today while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of tomorrow.
We strive to become a global leader in providing digital media solutions.
YesUp overcame many roadblocks over the years. It stays competitive in the growing industry by sticking to its four core values:
Our forward-thinking minds are guided by our love for technology. Our commitment stems from this passion. We work day and night to stir up the optimal digital solution for our customers.
We aim to provide effective yet efficient answers for our clients. We stay competitive by always exceeding expectations.
We foster an open door policy. Interaction, discussion and ideas are highly encouraged from the team. This helps improve our productivity.
We treat everyone with mutual respect. We do not tolerate discrimination around the office. We encourage employees to strategically solve problems, which yields maximum results.
YesUp was founded in 1999 by brothers, Jeff and Patrick Zeng. It provides digital media results for businesses that want to take themselves to the next level. YesUp prides itself in responding quickly to market changes and turning new technology into simple and usable results.
We view our clients as long term partners. We help clients navigate through the changing online marketplace. Next, we provide them with dynamic solutions that work according to our proven results. Finally, we deliver success through dedication, commitment and measurable results.
Why Did You Choose “YesUp”?
“YesUp” is an acronym for what we want to do. Since the very beginning, we work towards our goal everyday to become Your Ecommerce Solutions Ultimate Provider.
However, as time went by, the term “Ecommerce” became obsolete. We now not only aim to provide results for “Ecommerce”, but for “Digital Media” as a whole.
What does this mean?
“Digital solutions / digital media solutions” means that YesUp is not committed to solely online, Internet results. YesUp’s digital solutions fall into four main categories: online advertising, email marketing, dedicated hosting and internet services. We aim to be the #1 business solution provider. Our goal is to yield higher profits and greater results for our clients.
History of YesUp
• 1999: YesUp was established.
• 2001: YesUp was incorporated. Jeff and Patrick Zeng, the two brothers (CEO and Director, respectively) rented a 500 sqft office without heat and air conditioning. The company only consisted of 5 people at the time.
• 2004: YesUp’s most competitive product, Clicksor was launched. It was the start of a new era for YesUp.
• 2008: New products were launched, including AdOnion, Anpopo & An’s family and MyAdMarket. The company size also doubled. With quick and steady development, YesUp moved to a larger office while the number of employees boomed from 15 to 34. YesUp established a new branch in Guangzhou, China as well.
• 2009: YesUp moved to its current location, 565 Gordon Baker Road and restructured the company. The new location is 35,000 sqft. 10,000 sqft was used for office space and 25,000 sqft used for the data center. By organizing departments and redrafting job descriptions, YesUp created a clear and concise hierarchy for all positions. They also moved up the scale as a medium-sized business.
• 2010 – Present: YesUp constructed its own 25,000 sqft data center. It uses the latest Green technology in the industry. This allows them to meet their customers’ needs and demands on a local basis. Meanwhile, YesUp’s team of 80+ employees launched the dedicated hosting and High Speed Internet services which are focused in Ontario and Québec. YesUp’s proficient engineers, dedicated 24/7 staff and exclusive technology ensure minimal latency and fast connections to the Internet.
Our strong portfolio of ventures can be classified into 4 major categories:
YesUp’s advertising networks offer unique features and fruitful returns on investment. Our tools help advertisers reach their niche market while increasing conversions. Post-campaign tools are present to measure success. YesUp opens new doors to more choices. Competent tools and easier-to-use systems will help companies flourish in the online advertising world.
YesUp’s email marketing service delivers messages to the right people at the right time and place. YesUp’s inclusive email service is capable of a variety of tasks. It cleans up email lists, creates professional campaigns and tracks success. These powerful tools transform simple messages into creative email conversations. They produce higher delivery rate and also increase sales.
YesUp’s dedicated hosting service is built on a 40,000 sqft data center. It is located in Toronto, Canada. The dedicated solution goes beyond simply hosting a website. It provides a tier 1 network which enables more traffic and secures 99.9% uptime. 50,000+ servers are available for customization to the best fit. Also, the solution is strengthened by world-class support from YesUp’s elite team.
High Speed Internet Service Provider
YesUp’s high speed internet DSL service serves thousands of clients from Ontario, Quebec and many other Canadian cities. YesUp offers unbeatable prices and no activation fees. Usage can be tailored for specific bandwidth. YesUp’s unmatched customer service can provide clients with support when needed.
Contact us at (416) 499-8009 for your tailored solution today!